Wherever is the disease, it always hurts
and when it is in the mouth it becomes very painful. Sometimes in the case of
mouth ulcers it becomes impossible to eat anything. When it reaches to
Then even swallowing becomes difficult
.Mouth Ulcers are the sore inside the mouth usually of red or yellow in color.
Mouth ulcers are the loss of the delicate lining tissue of the mouth. These can
be on the soft tissue of lips in some cases. Usually they are harmless and
reduce by themselves within 8-10 days without taking any medicines. They can
rarely a cause of anything serious but it is very uncomfortable to live with
them. They take time to heal and there is no quick fix to deal it. There are
multiple causes for these mouth ulcers. These can be caused by accidental
biting or hormonal imbalance or due to rubbing of bristles of a tooth brush.
The other common causes are deficiency of vitamin B12 or iron, badly fitted
dentures, cuts or burns during eating or drinking. We can prevent it by taking
a nutritious diet rich in Vita 12 and Vita. A, C and E like in fresh fruits and
vegetables and by using a good quality soft brush. They can be due to some
fungal infections or the use of some chemicals. These can also appear because
of the skin rashes in the mouth. They can be because of any medical disease.
Occasionally they can be caused by some blood disorders. Bad oral hygiene also
allows them to come.
teeth also invites mouth ulcer and sometimes longer use of allopathic medicines
also be the cause. They can
also appear due to some cosmetic surgery. They can also be due to menstrual
irregularities. Sometimes they can only be the sign of an under becoming
Whether the symptom depends on the cause
but it can include these.
They can be as follows:
- One or more sores in the inner lining of mouth
- Irritation in the sores by salty or spicy foods
Whether there are many medicines
available in the market for this but they all can have side effects so it is
better to use some home treatment. Today we are telling you about some easy and
useful home remedies for this which will surely give you relief to some extent.
Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcers
Some of the home remedies for the mouth ulcers
are as follows:
- Keep an ice cube in a towel and place it in the sore. Do not keep the ice on the sore directly.
- Keep a wet tea bag on the sore area.
- Applying the paste of leaves of guava also gives relief.
- Do not eat food which is more spicy or acidic.
- Use of aloe vera juice on sores also reduces burning sensation.
- Applying tea tree oil also helps due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- Use of cold milk with cotton also gives relief.
- Use of soft bristled brush also helps. It is to reduce the risk of damage of mouth.
- Use of paste of pieces of garlic also helps in the treatment of mouth ulcers.
- Always keep your mouth clean.
- Boil amla, make paste and apply on sores.
- Chewing the basil leaves three-four times a day also helps.
- Use of curd gives relief.
- Taking some funnel seeds after meal also reduces the pain.
- Do not use chewing gums in the case of ulcers.
- Drinking coconut water is also very beneficial.
- Eating the mixture of banana and honey also gives a quick relief in them.
- Taking coriander leaves and tomatoes also reduces the swelling.
- Stop drinking more caffeinated tea.
- Quitting smoking and drinking also helps to some extent.
- Rinse your mouth with slightly warm and salty water.
- Brush your teeth gently taking care not to slip with the brush.
These methods give only temporary relief
because they help in soothing burning pain.
ulcers cannot spread by kissing, or by sharing drinks and utensils. Rarely a
mouth ulcer that does not heal in time may be a case of oral cancer.
the mouth ulcers are not harmful but even then sometimes it is long lasting.
Then it is better to get rid of it. This will give you a high relief.