Dandruff is one of the worst nightmares for both men and women nowadays. An itchy scalp, as well as flakiness, is the symptoms of dandruff. The majorities of masses suffer from this problem and indulge in finding the answer to how to remove dandruff naturally. In addition to it, dandruff also causes numerous symptoms, such as slippery coverings on the scalp and prickly skin. Due to the tinkle flakes that are falling on the dark clothes, the person feels less confident. In addition to that, you can also say that dandruff that hurts you more in public or any function. Apart from that, the person avoids going to any event or function.
Moreover, dandruff is also medically referred to as seborrhea. This problem is responsible for weakening your scalp because of the inadequate brushing, dry skin, and stress. Before understanding how to remove dandruff naturally, it is necessary to know the causes behind this problem. In addition to that, no one can deny this fact that home remedies are far better than allopathic medicines. With the help of home remedies, you can easily tackle the problem of dandruff without facing any trouble or side-effects.
Causes of Dandruff:
As everything happens for specific reasons, the same in the case of dandruff. Several reasons are responsible for the problem of dandruff. It is mainly caused when a type of fungus known as the Malassezia grows on the scalp. The result is scalp damages and it also causes dryness. In addition to it, there is also another type of dandruff where your scalp produces the oil and dandruff appears to be sticky and oily on hair. Along with it, here is the list of some of the major causes of dandruff:
- Irregular brushing as well as hair washing
- Parkinson’s disease
- Not using the shampoo regularly or not washing hairs properly
- Any type of mental illness or stress.
After knowing the causes of dandruff, it is easy to understand how to remove dandruff naturally.
Home Remedies for the Problem of Dandruff
There are several home remedies that you can prefer daily to remove dandruff. These home remedies will be fruitful to get rid of the problem of dandruff. For these home remedies, you will be required some specific ingredients and appropriately mix the ingredients as per the instructions. While making the mixture and applying it to ensure that you must take the ingredients according to instructions. Here is the list of home remedies, as well as the perfect answer to your question that is how to remove dandruff naturally.
Apple Cider Vinegar Or ACV:
The home remedy of apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies to get rid of dandruff within no time. You will have to prepare the pasta as per the way that is mentioned below.
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Take a bowl and add some apple cider vinegar and water in it.
- Make sure that the quantity of water is as per the amount of apple cider vinegar. Keep this mixture aside.
- After washing your hair, apply this mixture to your wet hair.
- Massage gently on your hair with this mixture.
- Leave it for the fifteen minutes, then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
You can do this method each time after taking the head shower. However, keep one thing in your mind. Do not use the apple cider vinegar in an excessive manner or every day.
You can quickly cure the problem of dandruff with the use of mehndi. There is no doubt that mehndi works well on the hair as well as makes the hairs soft offering shine to them. Here is the method of making the paste of mehndi. Make sure that you make the accurate paste of mehndi without doing any single mistake.
Preparation of Mehndi:
- In the first step, mix the mehndi with the curd. After that, add the lemon juice in the mixture in a small amount.
- When you make the paste, and then keep the mixture aside for the maximum eight to ten hours.
- After the eight to ten hours, you can apply the mehndi on your hair carefully.
- Let it dry your hair for two to three hours. After that, the individual can take a head bath thoroughly with lukewarm water and shampoo.
Make the paste by following these steps, and you will be able to observe the difference. No one can deny this fact that mehndi is natural, and it is one of the simplest ways to reduce the problem of dandruff naturally from the hairs.
Coconut Oil With The Lemon:
It is another ingredient that can do wonders for your hair. Coconut oil is not only beneficial for your skin but also the hair. It keeps your hair nourished as well as maintains the shine of the hair. When you mix the lemon juice in the coconut oil, then this mixture works best for removing dandruff. In addition to that, get rid of the tiny flakes and enhance your confidence with this most natural home remedy.
Preparation of the mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice:
- Heat the two tablespoons of the coconut oil. After that, add the lemon juice either in the same quantity or in a small amount.
- Once the mixture is prepared, then apply this mixture on the scalp and massage.
- Leave it for twenty to twenty-five minutes. Further, wash your hair with the shampoo.
Follow the above-listed procedure to get the benefit of this home remedy. It makes your hair shiny too.
The fenugreek seeds are the home remedy to get rid of the problem of dandruff. Along with it, the fenugreek seeds are also known as the methi seeds. These seeds are readily available in the home, or you can purchase it from the market too. Moreover, the person who suffers from low blood sugar, for them fenugreek seeds is beneficial. You will have to follow some steps to make the paste of these seeds.
Preparation of Fenugreek Seeds Paste:
- Take some fenugreek seeds and put these seeds into the bowl. Add some water in the bowl and let it soak overnight.
- The next morning, mash the seeds to make the paste-like substance. Further, add the lemon juice in the paste and mix it accurately.
- After making the paste, apply this paste onto your scald and hair.
- Let it fry for twenty-five to thirty minutes.
- Lastly, wash your hair with lukewarm water thoroughly.
With this home remedy, dandruff will be reduced, and you will surely observe the difference.
Curd is one of the best home remedies to treat the problem of dandruff. If you apply the curd on your hair, then you will see the effective results. Moreover, the curd also has numerous benefits. You do not need to take it from the market because you can easily make the curd at your home.
Preparation of Curd to Cure Dandruff:
- Take the curd in the bowl. Apply the curd onto your hair as well as on the scalp too.
- Let it dry for an hour.
- Finally, wash the hairs with any good shampoo so that dandruff will come out.
In this home remedy, you do not need to make any kind of the paste. Apply the curd and get rid of the itchiness.
Neem has numerous benefits right from the skin to hair. The face pack of the neem is fruitful to get rid of the problem of acne. In addition to it, neem is also worked best for dandruff. Moreover, neem also has been found in the majority of the shampoos. It is not any messy home remedy that creates frustration.
Preparation for Neem Paste:
- Take the neem leaves and crush it until it forms the thick paste.
- Once you made the paste, apply this paste onto your scalp as well as onto your hair. Let it dry for ten minutes.
- After that, wash your hair with the water.
It is not hard to find the neem leaves. You can search for the neem trees near to your locality.
Orange peel works well for reducing the problem of dandruff. This home remedy is one of the prominent remedies. However, prepare the mixture of the orange accurately to get fruitful results.
Preparation of the Orange Peel:
- Take the orange peel as well as squeeze the lemon juice in it.
- Take the grinder and add the orange peel and lemon juice into it. Grind it until it turns into the paste.
- Apply the paste to your scalp and dry for the thirty minutes.
- After that, wash your hair.
You can apply this home remedy at least thrice in the week. The orange peel consists of calcium, magnesium, dietary fiber, and Vitamin A. In addition to that, these elements are essential for your body. When it comes to the hair, then it is best to reduce dandruff naturally. Moreover, use the steps mentioned above to minimize this problem.
The egg yolk consists of the biotin that is a significant vitamin that is very effective for dandruff. The egg yolks can act as the conditioner for hair, which makes your hair healthier.
Preparation of Egg Yolk:
- Keep the scalp and hair dry after that apply the yolk on your hair.
- After applying the yolk, then cover your hair with the plastic bag for an hour.
- After one hour, wash your hair gently with shampoo.
To prepare the egg yolk, remove the white layer that surrounds the yolk. Keep the one thing in your mind that is yolk is more fruitful than the white layer.
Green tea consists of antifungal properties, and it is also an antioxidant that helps restore the health of the scalp. What you need to do is, apply the cool green tea on the scalp.
Preparation of Green Tea to Cure Dandruff:
You can use the following steps to prepare the green tea for reducing the problem of dandruff.
- Initially, you need two bags of green tea and some hot water. It is the primary ingredient of this home remedy.
- Put the green tea bag into the hot water for twenty minutes. Keep it aside to cool.
- You have to apply this green tea into your scalp. Leave it for thirty minutes.
- After the thirty minutes, wash your hair with the water.
You can use this home remedy in the morning before bathing. Moreover, it is one of the easiest ways to deal with the problem of dandruff naturally. You will surely be amazed to see the result of the green tea.
It is one of the natural ways to cure the most significant problem most easily. The basil is also known as the tulsi. In addition to it, basil leaves have the antibacterial and antifungal properties that can be fruitful for massive cure dandruff. The leaves of basil are also beneficial to make the scalp healthy as well as reliable.
Preparation of the Basil Leaves Paste:
- Take the basil leaves, two teaspoons of water, and two teaspoons of the amla powder.
- Mix all the three ingredients to make the thick paste.
- After making the paste, apply this paste on the scalp. Further, let it dry for thirty minutes.
- After that, wash your hair with the water.
Read more Top 10 Home Remedies For Dandruff
You can follow this home remedy daily for effective results. With the help of this method, the strength of hair will be increased, and you will be able to get from the problem of hair fall.
Apart from it, to cure dandruff permanently, use the right shampoo for your hair, but do not use the shampoo in the excess amount. In addition to that, keep your scalp clean. It means you will have to wash yours thrice in the week. Apart from it, numerous anti-dandruff shampoos are available in the market. You can prefer the best one. Moreover, you can also follow the home as mentioned above remedies for the effective result.