Acne and Pimples are two of the most annoying and disgrace on everyone’s beauty whether it is men or women. As they ruin the beauty of the masses. The majority of masses witness the situation where an ugly red spot appears before the B-Day or the day before going to any event, party and sometimes on the marriage day. According to one report, more than 645 million people all around the world have this issue skin acne.
However, the most common question strikes in the mind of masses when they got the pimples on the skin that ‘Is there any home remedy for the pimples? ‘And the answer to this question is yes. This means you can get rid of the pimples by various home remedies, without using any allopath medicine.
So, if you are one of them who have a fear of going to the parties because of pimples, then you must look for the top 10 home remedies for pimples and its concept too so that your every event can go fantastic.
What is the pimple?
The pimple is a small papule or pustule. The reason behind developing the pimple is when the oil gland or sebaceous gland becomes clogged as well as infected. It is leading to the swollen, red lesions that filled with the pus.
The pimples are also known as the spots or zits, as well as part of the acne. In addition to that, they mostly occurred around puberty; however, they can also occur at any age.
Types of Pimples:
There are numerous different types of pimples. All the types have different signs as well as symptoms. Here is the list of types of pimples.
It is also known as the comedo. This type of pimples is small and remains under the skin. In addition to that, they appeared as the small, flesh-coloured papule.
The Blackheads is known as the open comedo. These are visible pimples on the skin surface. Due to the oxidation of melanin, they are black or brown. The majority of masses think that the reason behind the blackheads is dirt. What they do is, use the scrub, and do the scrubbing. However, scrubbing does not help or fruitful, but it may irritate the skin.
These are the solid, rounded, small, bump that rises from the skin and are often pink.
These pimples are full of pus as well as visible on the skin. The base of these pimples is red, and pus is one the top.
The nodules are similar to the papules, but they are larger as well as can be painful. These are entrenched bottomless in the skin.
The cysts become the reason for scars. They are visible as well as painful. In addition to that, these are filled with pus.
The cause of the pimple is when the pore becomes clogged with the dead skin and sebum. Sometimes it leads to the inflammation as well as an infection. However, with the top 10 home remedies for pimples, you will get rid of the problem of pimples without facing any side-effect on the skin.
- Excess amount of oil is produced by the follicles.
- Bacteria build up in the pores.
- The deceased skin cells mount up in the holes.
These are the main reasons for pimples. Now not all the time, medicine is fruitful for the masses, especially in the case of skin. Therefore it is recommendable to prefer the top 10 home remedies for pimples. The reason is that the home remedies are using from the time of their ancestors. These have no side-effects on the skin. Even some of the home remedies bring the natural glow on the skin and keep your skin rejuvenate. With the help of the top 10 home remedies for pimples, you can easily say goodbye to the pimples. Here is the list of top 10 home remedies for pimples than you can prefer as the treatment for your pimples.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
The apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial properties. It helps reduce the inflammation and scars of pimples. You can purchase apple cider vinegar either from the market or online. Otherwise, in most cases, it is available in the home too.
How to use the apple cider vinegar for a pimple?
- Take the same quantity of water and apple cider vinegar in the bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and dip in the mixture of apple cider vinegar and water.
- What you need to do is, apply the cotton ball on the skin.
- Let it stay as long as possible. However, it may be a sting bit.
- If you have sensitive skin, then it is recommendable do not use it.
- Moreover, you can also use this mixture as a skin toner after cleansing the face.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel does not only rejuvenate the skin but also has healing properties. It is also helpful in the fight against the inflammation as well as other skin conditions. Even, you can apply the Aloe Vera Gel before going to sleep at night. You will get the Aloe Vera Gel easily in the market. The majority of the masses have aloe leaves in their house.
How to use Aloe Vera Gel for pimple?
- Take the one scoop of fresh Aloe Vera Gel from the aloe leaf. If you do not have the aloe leaf, then you can purchase it from the market.
- Put on the Aloe Vera Gel on the exaggerated one. Ensure that you let that aloe Vera gel for a long time.
Ice cubes are fruitful in the unclogging of the pores as well as decrease the size of the pres. With the help of ice cubes, dirt and oil do not clog to the pores and do not cause the pimples on your face.
How to use Ice Cubes for the pimples?
- Keep the ice cube in the cotton cloth.
- Make sure that you rub the cube with the cotton cloth on the area of pimples.
- You can do this method many times you can.
It is an undeniable fact that turmeric has numerous benefits right from the skin to the body. It is helpful in the fight against bacteria. In addition to that, it also has the antiseptic properties that help reduce the scars of the pimples. With the use of turmeric, your skin will start glowing.
How to use turmeric for the pimples?
- Take the pinch of the turmeric and add it to the small quantity of milk or water. You can also use raw milk.
- Moreover, you also have the option of making the mask of turmeric as well as rice flour.
- Now apply the paste on the pimple.
- When it dries, then wash off the face with the cold water.
Lemon juice works an exfoliator as well as has the astringent. It helps remove the blackheads as well as whiteheads from the skin. The anti-bacterial agents of the lemon juice help remove the dead skin cells. Therefore you can also prefer this remedy out of the top 10 home remedies for pimples.
How to use lemon juice for the pimples?
- Take the few drops of lemon juice.
- Put the lemon juice on the pimple.
- If you have sensitive skin, then it is advisable to mix the honey in the lemon juice. After that, apply the mixture of honey on the skin.
If you are suffering from the problem of pimples as well as from the acne scars, then nothing is better than the honey. Honey does not only helpful for the pimples but reduces the redness of the pimple. In addition to it, honey has the anti-microbial angst. It helps to prevent the further growth of the pimples.
How to use the honey for pimples?
- Take the honey in the bowl. After then, mix the pinch of cinnamon in it.
- Mix it well and apply it on your face as the mask. In addition to it, you can also use this mixture as the spot treatment.
- Let it stay hard for fifteen minutes. After that, wash off the face.
- It is recommendable to use lukewarm water for washing the face.
Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, tannins, as well as flavonoids. The antioxidants are beneficial in reducing the problem of pimples. You will be amazed to know that green tea do not only beneficial for the body but also effective for the skin. Henceforth, you can use home remedies too.
How to use green tea for pimples?
- It is preferable to use the used green tea bag.
- The green tea bag is still warm but not hot.
- Keep the used tea bag where the pimple is.
- Massage it on your face.
- You can also consume two cups of green tea per day.
Tea tree essential oil
It is a magical solution for all the types of bacteria, as well as one of the best remedies out of the top 10 home remedies for pimples. It is fruitful as well as shows effective results in less time. The best part is this tea tree oil is available easily in any market. Otherwise, you can buy it online. In addition to it, you can purchase the tea tree essential oil from the online store.
How to use the tea tree essential oil for pimples?
- Firstly, add the few drops of this oil in the water.
- Take the cotton ball and dip the cotton in the mixture of tea tree essential oil and water.
- Apply the cotton ball on the spot treatment.
If you are irritated by the redness and swelling of the pimples, then nothing can compete with the benefits of the coconut oil. The coconut oil is fruitful for hair as well as for the skins too. It is helpful for open sores. In addition to that, coconut oil also decreases the chances of pimples.
How to use coconut oil for pimples?
- Take the coconut oil and apply it on your face before going to bed at night. You can massage gently.
- Moreover, you also have an option of adding the turmeric in the coconut oil. It is also fruitful for your skin.
You will surely be surprised to know that garlic helps in the germs reduction on the face. In addition to that, it consists of anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties. These properties help treat the problem of pimples on the face. Along with it, you can also use this home remedy to get rid of the problem of pimples.
How to use garlic for pimples?
- Take the one slice of the garlic clove that is cut vertically from the mid.
- What you need to do is, rub the inside portion of the garlic clove on the affected area that is the area of pimples.
- Initially, it may be a sting bit. On the other hand, it is a simple method to get rid of the problem of pimples.
- Make sure you wash your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
Apart from it, all those mentioned above, top 10 home remedies for pimples, are fruitful to reduce the problem of pimples. Make your skin pimple-free, as well as glowing by using one of the homes as mentioned above remedies.
List of tips to get rid of pimples along with the home remedies
- Avoid touching your face often.
- Stay Away from dairy products.
- Mask and Exfoliate twice a week.
- Keep the stress away from your life, and stay hydrated.
- It is recommendable to prefer the right kind of products for your skin. Do not attract chemical products. These types of products make your skin dull at one point.
In the end, the information, as mentioned above, clears all your doubts regarding the pimple and home remedies for pimples. However, it is not necessary to use chemical products. With the help of home remedies, you can bring the glow on your face and keep your skin fresh.